Hello Tong Yang lovers, are you looking for the latest Tong Yang Menu? You have arrived at the right place then. We have uploaded their complete menu with pictures & updated prices. Below you will find the latest Lists of Tong Yang Menu 2023 Philippines with prices.
Tong Yang Menu Philippines With Price List
|Weekdays (lunch and dinner)||738|
|Weekends and holidays (lunch and dinner)||788|
Popular at Tong Yang Philippines
Tong Yang’s US Beef is a must-try for any meat lover. It is tender, juicy, and flavorful, and cooked to perfection. Guests can choose from a variety of cuts, such as Karubi, Chuck Eye Roll, and Beef Striploin.
The Premium Pork at Tong Yang is another popular choice. It is also tender and juicy, with a slightly sweet flavor. Guests can choose from a variety of cuts, such as Pork Belly, Pork Jowl, and Pork Shoulder.
Tong Yang offers a wide variety of fresh seafood, including shrimp, squid, mussels, and clams. The seafood is cooked to perfection and makes a delicious addition to any hot pot or grill.
Tong Yang also offers a wide variety of vegetables, including leafy greens, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, and other root vegetables. The vegetables are fresh and crisp, and make a healthy and satisfying side dish.
Noodles and rice
Tong Yang offers a variety of noodles and rice, such as udon noodles, ramen noodles, and fried rice. These dishes are perfect for soaking up all the delicious flavors of the hot pot or grill.
Tong Yang offers a variety of dumplings, such as shrimp dumplings, pork dumplings, and siu mai. The dumplings are made with fresh ingredients and are cooked to perfection. They are a delicious and satisfying appetizer or main course.
Sauces and condiments
Tong Yang offers a variety of sauces and condiments, such as soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce. Guests can use these sauces and condiments to flavor their food to their liking.
Tong Yang Alternative Restaurants
Tong Yang Opening & Closing Hours
|Wednesday||11 am–9 pm|
|Thursday||11 am–9 pm|
|Friday||11 am–9 pm|
|Saturday||11 am–9 pm|
|Sunday||11 am–9 pm|
|Monday||11 am–9 pm|
|Tuesday||11 am–9 pm|
Tong Yang is a Korean hot pot and barbecue restaurant chain in the Philippines. It was founded in 2010 by Vikings Group, a Filipino hospitality company. Tong Yang has over 20 branches nationwide, and it is a popular destination for both locals and tourists alike.
Tong Yang’s menu features a variety of hot pot and barbecue dishes, including:
- Shabu-shabu: A Japanese hot pot dish in which thinly sliced meat, seafood, and vegetables are cooked in a simmering broth.
- Samgyupsal: A Korean barbecue dish in which thinly sliced pork belly is cooked on a grill.
- Ayce (All You Can Eat): A buffet-style dining option that allows customers to eat as much as they want of a variety of dishes.
Tong Yang Branches in the Philippines
As of October 2023, Tong Yang has over 20 branches nationwide, including:
- Metro Manila: SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM Aura Premier, SM North EDSA, SM City Marikina, SM City Fairview, SM City Manila, SM City Sta. Mesa, SM City Bacoor, SM City Baguio, SM City Cebu, SM City Davao, SM City Iloilo, SM City Bacolod, and SM City Pampanga
- Luzon: SM City Lucena, SM City Batangas, SM City Calamba, SM City Lucena, SM City Naga, SM City Cabanatuan, SM City Tarlac, SM City Rosales, SM City Pampanga, SM City San Fernando, SM City Baliwag, SM City San Jose del Monte, and SM City Meycauayan
- Visayas: SM City Bacolod, SM City Iloilo, SM City Cebu, and SM City Davao
- Mindanao: SM City Davao and SM City Cagayan de Oro
Tong Yang Delivery
There are a few different online food delivery options available for Tong Yang Philippines. Some of the most popular options include:
- Yezzy Delivery
In addition to these food delivery apps, Tong Yang also offers its own delivery service. To order from Tong Yang directly, you can visit their website or call their customer service line
Social Media Pages
- SM Seaside Cebu: https://www.facebook.com/typseasidecebu/
- SM Davao: https://www.facebook.com/tongyangplusdavao/
- Ayala Malls Feliz: https://www.facebook.com/tongyangplusfeliz/
- SM Southmall: https://www.facebook.com/typsouthmall/
- SM Bicutan: https://www.facebook.com/tongyangplusbicutan/
- SM Sucat: https://www.facebook.com/tongyangplussucat/
- SM North: https://www.facebook.com/typnorthedsa/
- MOA: https://www.facebook.com/tongyangplusmoa/
- SM Megamall and Greenhills:https://www.facebook.com/TongYangMegamallandGreenhills
Located in: SM Mall of Asia
Address: GXPH+MW3, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phone: +63 8211888
What is Tong Yang?
Tong Yang is a popular chain of hot pot and grill restaurants in the Philippines. It offers a wide variety of meats, seafood, vegetables, and other ingredients to choose from, which you can cook in a boiling pot of soup or on a grill.
What kind of food does Tong Yang serve?
Tong Yang is a popular chain of hot pot and grill restaurants in the Philippines that serves an all-you-can-eat buffet of meats, seafood, vegetables, and other ingredients.
Guests can choose to cook their food in a boiling pot of soup or on a grill. The restaurant also offers a variety of broths to choose from, such as shabu-shabu, sukiyaki, and mala.
How much does it cost to eat at Tong Yang?
The lunch buffet price is PHP 788.00 per person, while the dinner buffet price is PHP 888.00 per person. Children below 4 feet tall can eat for free, while children 4 feet to 4 feet 11 inches tall can eat for half price.
Is Tong Yang good for vegetarians?
Yes, Tong Yang is good for vegetarians. It offers a wide variety of vegetarian food items, including vegetables, tofu, and mushrooms. The restaurant also has a vegetarian broth option for its shabu-shabu buffet.
Here are some of the vegetarian food items that you can find at Tong Yang:
Vegetables: leafy greens, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, and other root vegetables
Tofu: plain tofu, fried tofu, and tofu dumplings
Mushrooms: shiitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, and straw mushrooms
What are the different types of dumplings available at Tong Yang?
Tong Yang offers a variety of dumplings, including:
Shrimp dumplings: These dumplings are filled with shrimp, vegetables, and seasonings. They are typically steamed or boiled.
Pork dumplings: These dumplings are filled with pork, vegetables, and seasonings. They are typically steamed or boiled.
Siu mai: These dumplings are filled with shrimp and pork meatballs, vegetables, and seasonings. They are typically steamed.
Vegetarian dumplings: These dumplings are filled with vegetables, such as mushrooms, carrots, and cabbage. They are typically steamed or boiled.